Monday, January 17, 2011

PRETTIE... VOTIVE CANDLES

I am trying to getting organized for the New Year and am taking stock of supplies that I have "on hand". I hate going to any get together empty handed and I thought these pretty votive candles simply embellished with color co-ordinated tape would make a "prettie original" hostess gift packaged in a cello or glassine bag topped with a hand dyed doily or just tied with a ribbon!.




The Japanese masking tape I purchased from here and the votive candles came in a bulk bag of 250 from Ikea...

I am linking this post to: Made by You Mondays, Making the World Cuter Mondays

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm your new follower. Come be mine, too, if you like my stuff:)

    Miranda
    www.justdrinkacoke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea for turning simple votives into something so much prettier. Great use of washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organising stuff is not as easy as it seems. Its a bit difficult for me.
    secure airport parking Luton
    Luton parking deals

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails